Read our COVID-19 Prevention Plan HERE
1. FIND A CLASS - scroll down to Schedule of Classes, select from the Class drop down below and choose the desired class within our calendar year.
PRIVATE LESSON - please call the office to register with your teacher of choice and your desired class time.
Current Students:Please go to the Log-In/ Re-registration tab on the HOME page, and log in you account. Click on Enrollment Tab, and Add A MEMBERSHIP..
New Students: Please scroll down to the SCHEDULE OF CLASSES. PICK the CLASS DROP DOWN.
2. CHOOSE A PAYMENT METHOD AND FREQUENCY
Payment Methods and ANNUAL or MONTHLY Plan
We try to make paying for your music lessons as easy as possible. We accept the following payment choices:
- Credit Card: MasterCard, VISA
- Cheque(s): Payable to “Musica Academy Ltd.”. Note: We charge $25 for dishonored, or NSF cheques.
- Cash: Single payment option only
*Note: If registering by phone, we can accept credit card payments only.
Payment Frequency:In order for registration to be considered complete, we must receive full payment as one single payment, 9 Post-dated cheques, or credit card info to be processed monthly.
- Registration Fee (the day of registration).
- Balance (1st of the month of the academic year)
Monthly Payments: (Recurring Credit Card, or by Cheque)
- Registration Fee, Book and materials Fee (dated the day of registration).
- Monthly recurring credit card charges, or All Post-Dated Payments (dated the 1st of the month)
*Note: Monthly payments have an additional Finance fee of $40/year.
Click on the desire class time and teacher. Click on Sign up on the top right corner, and fill out registration form.
Group Registration can be on-line, in person, or by phone to ensure that there is still room in the chosen class.
Private Registration must be done by phone or in person.
Musica Academy continues to accept registrations until classes are full. Early registration is encouraged to avoid disappointment in the choice of class day and time.
It is possible to be put on a waitlist for space in a class that is already full. However, placement on a waitlist is only permitted if registration is made for another class of the same course/level. Waitlisted students are contacted by school administration staff if space becomes available.