1. FIND A CLASS - select from the Class or Instructor drop down below and choose the desired class within our calendar year.
View a PDF of our master Enrollment schedule
PRIVATE LESSON - please call the office to register with your teacher of choice and your desired class time.
Current Students: Returning students receive information from their instructor explaining what continuing course to register. Click on the drop down below to search for desired class. Click Register. If you are paying for multiple students, please choose the FAMILY PLAN for Membership type. Then choose class membership to pick a class.
New Students: Please check our homepage for information and register for the course desired.
2. CHOOSE A PAYMENT METHOD AND FREQUENCY
We try to make paying for your music lessons as easy as possible. We accept the following payment choices:
- Credit Card: MasterCard, VISA
- Cheque(s): Payable to “Musica Academy Ltd.”. Note: We charge $25 for dishonored, or NSF cheques.
- Cash: Single payment option only
*Note: If registering by phone, we can accept credit card payments only.
Payment Frequency:In order for registration to be considered complete, we must receive full payment as one single payment, 9 Post-dated cheques, or credit card info to be processed monthly.
- Registration and Concert Fee (the day of registration). To get a credit for COVID-19 discount, enter Promo code: Re-Registration (valid till June 30th 2020) $55 wil be credited in September when full payment is paid.
- Balance (dated September 1st, of the academic year)
Monthly Payments: (Recurring Credit Card, or by Cheque)
- Registration and Concert Fee Book and materials Fee (dated the day of registration).
- Monthly recurring credit card charges, or All Post-Dated Payments (dated the 1st of the month)
*Note: Monthly payments have an additional Finance fee of $40/year.
Group Registration can be on-line, in person, or by phone to ensure that there is still room in the chosen class.
Private Registration must be done by phone or in person.
Musica Academy continues to accept registrations until classes are full. Early registration is encouraged to avoid disappointment in the choice of class day and time.
It is possible to be put on a waitlist for space in a class that is already full. However, placement on a waitlist is only permitted if registration is made for another class of the same course/level. Waitlisted students are contacted by school administration staff if space becomes available.