MUSIC WONDERLAND (AGE 3-4)
Music Wonderland is designed to enrich the lives of three-year-old students by introducing the keyboard as a tool to learn the basics of music. Singing songs, music appreciation and rhythmic development are all important components of this exciting course.
Students learn together with their parent, developing special bonds through singing, movement, and games.
- Music Wonderland is a full year program from September to June. Book 1 begins from Sept-Jan, Book 2 starts Feb-June.
- This parented class allows parent and child to learn musical games together
- Introductory keyboard & music exploration class for 3-4 years old
- Students learn basic music concepts through singing, movements, and playing on the keyboard.
- A keyboard/piano is not required at home for practicing.
- MW follows the Yamaha Music Curriculum and it is offered internationally in 40 different countries.
Enrolment Schedule - Fall 2020
|Lesson Format||36 lessons (18 lessons/semester)|
|Lesson Length||45 minutes/lesson, once a week|
|Maximum Class Size||8|
|Year End Concert||No|
|Skills Developed||Music appreciation & fundamentals, creativity, social skills, keyboard introduction|
|Advance to||Junior Music Course|
This is an In-person Class. Face coverings will be required for all classes. Should In-person Classes shut down due to AHS's recommendation for Covid-19, all classes will continue online.